Full-Time Driver Recruiter
Company: Rands Trucking
Posted on: November 22, 2021
* 8 paid holidays
* Health insurance
* 2 weeks paid vacation
* 401k with match
As a Driver Recruiter, your key responsibility is to introduce and
sell the company culture, benefits and driving opportunities to
prospective drivers. He/she will interview prospects, process
background checks and make hiring decisions based on your
interview. He/she will be accountable for fielding incoming calls,
making outbound calls, processing background checks, conducting
phone interviews and selecting candidates for joining our team of
professional drivers. This position will interact with site
operations, fleet safety management, driver recruiting agencies,
and human resources in order to identify, qualify, and hire highly
qualified truck drivers.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Respond quickly to inquiries from prospective drivers and SELL
* Conduct phone interviews and pre-qualify company drivers and
owner operators (valid CDL, review MVR record, etc.).
* Conduct background checks on new driver applicants and make job
* Coordinate with safety department on new hire orientation process
for all new drivers.
* Schedule drug screens, physicals and Motor Vehicle Reports (MVR)
* Serve as point person for potential drivers during recruiting
* Ability to travel periodically between terminals (locations are
Ladysmith, WI, Medford, WI, Chippewa Falls, WI)
* Hire, onboard, and maintain 10 drivers per month
Rands Trucking is a family-owned company for over 45 years and
takes pride in knowing each of its drivers and employees on a
personal and professional level. Ranked one of America's best
companies to drive for, Rands Trucking is now hiring a driver
recruiter to help continue expanding our team and growing our
family to add to our amazing group of drivers.
You don't need to have experience in recruiting commercial truck
drivers, but if you have an interest in sales and are motivated by
financial incentives, this is a great role for you! The position is
full-time with a base salary plus a monthly bonus.
If you are a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and goal-oriented
individual, and would like to explore your career opportunities
with a leading national transportation and logistics company, we'd
like to hear from you!
Keywords: Rands Trucking, Duluth , Full-Time Driver Recruiter, Human Resources , Phillips, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!