Seeking Neuro-Hospitalist for Department Growth in Duluth, MN (Physici
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Job ID: 6559Practice Details
- We are seeking 2 Neuro-hospitalists as an inpatient general
consult service. These are growth positions not replacements.
(Internal medicine hospitalists managing the general and
non-neurological care. Strokes are managed by the Stroke
- Our ideal candidate would have experience with management of
acute inpatient neurologic disorders.
- Able to read EEG and comfortable with intraoperative EEG.
- We are building an integrated neuroscience model that includes
neurology, neuropsychology, neuro-intervention, neurosurgery, and
- Certified Primary Stroke Center. .
- Practice supported by a wide variety of specialty services.
Procedures offered include state-of-the-art
electroneurodiagnostics, all new digital EEG/Video evoked potential
equipment, intraoperative monitoring, depth electrode recordings, ,
Rehab services and comprehensive CT and MRI services
- Anticipated work schedule: 8 AM 5PM, 7 days on 7 days off with
after hours call split between neurohospitalists and the 4 clinic
based general neurologists Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The
Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting
Neurologist Medicine Salaries In Saint Paul, MN and Minneapolis.
Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned
Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build
Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing
Market. 4 beds 3 baths 3,090 sqft Enjoy our private ranch built in
2012 on 5 beautiful acres. The home is located on higher ground
with a small creek flowing on the north west corner of the
property. There is a small seasonal lake view, and is within
walking distance to stony point. This home can be yours for
$425,000. The Community. Duluth is a major port city in the U.S.
state of Minnesota and the county seat of Saint Louis County. The
Employer. An integrated healthcare system with facilities in
Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, and Idaho. As of 2014 it has
over 12,000 employees, including 1,500 physicians and credentialed
practitioners. The network includes 17 hospitals, 66 clinics, eight
long-term care facilities, two assisted living facilities, four
independent living facilities, and one research instituteClosest
- * 135 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- * 136 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- * 287 miles to Madison, WI
- * 321 miles to Winnipeg, Canada
- * 326 miles to Milwaukee, WI Colleges and Universities
- University of Minnesota-Duluth (3.7 miles from downtown)
- Lake Superior College (4.3 miles from downtown)
- The College of Saint Scholastica (4.3 miles from downtown)
- Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College (17.9 miles from
- The City of Duluth Parks and Recreation is developing a new St.
Louis River Corridor Trails Plan. This plan will guide future
decisions about appropriate use of specific trails.
- Grand Avenue Parks Fund invests in community partnerships with
user groups and residents to co-create and co-manage outdoor
recreation experiences in the neighborhoods along the corridor.
- Miller Hill Malls indoor venue offers 108 stores featuring
womens apparel, jewelry and sporting goods. Its easy to find great
products and deals throughout the mall and at popular stores;
JCPenney, Barnes & Noble, Younkers, Dicks Sporting Goods and
- Over 30 offer a variety of such items as antiques, primitives,
furniture, glassware, kitchenware, books, and art at Canal Park
Antique Mall. Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Duluth , Seeking Neuro-Hospitalist for Department Growth in Duluth, MN (Physici, Healthcare , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!