Home Care Nursing, RN or LPN
Company: Accurate Home Care
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Location: US-MN-DuluthJob ID: 2019-1736Category: NursingType:
Accurate Home Care is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) and
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN). We want you to be part of our
team! We provide our patients with the opportunity to experience
the best quality of care in the comfort of their own home.Whether
you are looking for a full-time position or are simply interested
in picking up a few extra hours, we may have what you need.
Working at Accurate Home Care provides you the opportunity to
practice hands-on skills, such as tracheostomy care, ventilator
support, enteral nutrition, central line maintenance, seizure
management, and more. This is a great opportunity to gain
experience that will strengthen your skills as a nurse. New nurse
grads are encouraged to apply!
- Understanding and complying with the patient's nursing plan of
care and physician's orders
- Implementing the nursing process: assessing, diagnosing,
planning, implementing, evaluating
- Performing appropriate nursing functions according to state
licensure and Accurate Home Care's policies and procedures
- Communicating to the Clinical Manager, physician, and family
members significant changes in the status of the patient
- Demonstrating safe and appropriate techniques while providing
- Maintaining compliance with county, state, and federal
regulations affecting home health care
- Accompanying patient to medical appointments when needed
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) in Minnesota
- Must be able to show compassion and empathy to persons who are
chronically ill, or otherwise disabled
- Must demonstrate an understanding and maturity with respect to
the responsibilities and expectations of the position
- Must demonstrate the ability to read, write, and carry out
written and verbal directions in English
- Must be able to lift, turn, position, and transfer up to 50
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Must have participated in a current Basic Life Support (BLS)
CPR course for healthcare providers through the American Heart
Association or Red Cross and renewed at recommended
We offer flexible scheduling, extensive training, competitive
wages, free ongoing education classes, paid time off (for employees
20+ hours), and free accredited CEU's. We also offer a
comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees including
medical, dental, and vision.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status
regarding public assistance.
EOE/AA Employer- Including Vets/Disabled.
Please visit our website and apply online.
Keywords: Accurate Home Care, Duluth , Home Care Nursing, RN or LPN, Healthcare , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!