Registered Nurse (RN)
Posted on: April 15, 2019
Want to work for a company that cares? Put your passion for serving
others to work as a Registered Nurse (RN) at Ecumen Lakeshore in
Duluth, Minnesota!We're hiring caring, compassionate people like
you to provide personal care and health-related services to help
make the lives of our residents more fulfilling and enjoyable. As a
caregiver at Ecumen, you'll put people at the heart of what you do
and find new ways to exceed people's expectations every day.Ecumen
is over 150-years-old and one of the nation's top 25 non-profit
providers of senior housing and aging services. This year, we're
happy to celebrate our 10th year as a "Best Place to Work."
The role of the Registered Nurse (RN) is to ensure that the health
and safety needs of all residents are met. The RN will also help
ensure that the facility is in compliance with current regulations
and standards of practice. Must be able to relate professionally
with residents, staff and family members. Essential job
- Completes initial assessment of potential residents. Implements
service agreements with all residents upon move-in. Completes
reviews/revises service agreements as needed and/or required.
- Monitors and maintains each resident's medical record, ensures
appropriate assessments are completed timely, documentation is
appropriate and residents have current care plans in place.
- Ensures all physician orders are signed and implemented with-in
- Maintains and monitors medication administration program.
Supervises medication practices and medical equipment being used in
the building. Follows-up with physicians regarding medications
and/or medical conditions.
- Assists supervisor in providing health and medication training
to all new employees as well as continued education for all staff
and documents such training to assure compliance with state,
federal and local regulations.
Registered NurseMinimum Required Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited Registered Nursing program
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse within the state in
which working and must maintain licensure
- Current valid driver's license and proof of vehicle
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and
procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable
Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal
Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and
Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations Preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- Senior care experience
- Proven leadership abilities
Ecumen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, familial status, disability or veteran status. We
participate in E-Verify.
Keywords: Ecumen, Duluth , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!