General Radiologist - Night Position (Work 1 out of every 3 weeks)
Company: Palm Health Resources
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Radiology opening in Duluth, Minnesota. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Prestigious healthcare facility seeks to hire a General Radiologist - Night Position (Work 1 out of every 3 weeks)PRACTICE SPECIFICS
- Diverse & interesting practice as part of a group of 17 radiologists, including subspecialists in interventional, breast imaging, neuroradiology, musculoskeletal and body imaging.
- State-of-the-art technology including 4 MRIs, 3 CTS, PET CT, Nuclear Medicine, ultrasound, single plane & biplane Angio suites, fully implemented PACs and voice dictation
- Candidate should have experience and feel comfortable in all modalities including some fluoroscopy examinations, lumbar punctures and ultrasound guided paracentesis and thoracentesis
- 8PM – 8AM reading on site in hospital in Duluth; one week on and two weeks offREQUIREMENTS
- BC/BE Radiology SALARY$365,000 - $420,000 Keyphrases: radiology tech jobs, mobile radiology jobs, outpatient radiology jobs, radiology assistant jobs, echocardiogram jobs, cat scan technician jobs, ultrasound technicians jobs, registered ultrasound technologist jobs, radiologic technology jobs, ultrasound technologist jobs, ultrasound technician jobs, ultrasound jobs, cat scan tech jobs, ultrasonography jobs, sonography jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, rad tech jobs, echocardiography technician jobs, radiologist jobs
Keywords: Palm Health Resources, Duluth , General Radiologist - Night Position (Work 1 out of every 3 weeks), Healthcare , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!