Ophthalmology Opportunity in Four-Season Recreational Paradise - Duluth, MN
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Ophthalmology opening in Duluth, Minnesota. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 6564Practice Details
- Diverse, high-volume and collegial practice with department of 6 Ophthalmologists and 3 Optometrists, including sub-specialists in Cornea, Pediatrics, LASIK, Uveitis/Ocular Immunology and Retina.
- State of the art facilities and diagnostic equipment including: Humphrey visual fields, corneal topography, SLT laser, SD-OCT, Pascal Laser, YAG Laser for floaters and digital camera.
- Call 1:5 weekday (M-TH) and 1:12 weekends (share community call)
- Patients are seen at various locations in the Duluth/Superior area. Outreach in the future is a possibilityRecruiter's InsightCompensation.--The Starting Salary Is $40,000 To $60,000 More Compared To StartingOphthalmology Medicine Salaries In Saint Paul, MN and Minneapolis. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.--The Housing Market.----4 beds 3 baths 3,090 sqft-- Enjoy our private ranch built in 2012 on 5 beautiful acres. The home is located on higher ground with a small creek flowing on the north west corner of the property. There is a small seasonal lake view, and is within walking distance to stony point.--This home can be yours for $425,000.The Community.----Duluth is a major port city in the U.S. state of Minnesota and the county seat of Saint Louis County.The Employer.-- An integrated healthcare system with facilities in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, and Idaho. As of 2014 it has over 12,000 employees, including 1,500 physicians and credentialed practitioners. The network includes 17 hospitals, 66 clinics, eight long-term care facilities, two assisted living facilities, four independent living facilities, and one research instituteClosest Major City
- * 135 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- * 136 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- * 287 miles to Madison, WI
- * 321 miles to Winnipeg, Canada
- * 326 miles to Milwaukee, WIColleges and Universities
- University of Minnesota-Duluth (3.7 miles from downtown)
- Lake Superior College (4.3 miles from downtown)
- The College of Saint Scholastica (4.3 miles from downtown)
- Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College (17.9 miles from downtown)--Recreation
- The City of Duluth Parks and Recreation is developing a new St. Louis River Corridor Trails Plan. This plan will guide future decisions about appropriate use of specific trails.
- Grand Avenue Parks Fund invests in community partnerships with user groups and residents to co-create and co-manage outdoor recreation experiences in the neighborhoods along the corridor.Shopping
- Miller Hill Malls indoor venue offers 108 stores featuring womens apparel, jewelry and sporting goods. Its easy to find great products and deals throughout the mall and at popular stores; JCPenney, Barnes & Noble, Younkers, Dicks Sporting Goods and Express.--
- Over 30 offer a variety of such items as antiques, primitives, furniture, glassware, kitchenware, books, and art at Canal Park Antique Mall. Keyphrases: ophthalmology jobs, ophthalmologist jobs, optometry jobs, pediatric ophthalmologist jobs, pediatric ophthalmology jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Duluth , Ophthalmology Opportunity in Four-Season Recreational Paradise - Duluth, MN, Healthcare , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!