Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Radiology opening in Duluth, Minnesota. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Radiology Physician in Minnesota
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 500000.00
If you're a board-certified radiologist--who loves the outdoors and the stability of a busy,--well-established group of radiologists, then look no further. Our private radiology group, with 70+ physicians, has been proudly serving the community for 85 years.
This hospital-based practice opportunity offers:
- Working with an on-site team of three radiologists
- Support from the practice's sub-specialty radiologists and comprehensive teleradiology division
- Partnership track position with excellent compensation and benefits
- Primarily diagnostic radiology including mammography-light interventional procedures including joint injections, lumbar punctures, and US-guided procedures
- $350,000 starting salary depending--on experience plus comprehensive benefitsOur remarkable community sits on the Lake--Superior shore, offering a vibrant downtown surrounded by a wooded area and lush green hills. With over 7,000 acres of parks, hundreds of miles of trails, and nearby downhill skiing, we are an outdoor enthusiast's paradise.
You'll also enjoy:
- A local aquarium, zoo, and other amenities, with Minneapolis just two hours away
- A cost of living 7% below the national average
- Niche ranks our city an overall grade of A and one of the best places to live in Minnesota
- WalletHub rates--Minnesota in the Top 5 Best States--to Practice Medicine
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist Keyphrases: radiology tech jobs, mobile radiology jobs, outpatient radiology jobs, radiology assistant jobs, echocardiogram jobs, cat scan technician jobs, ultrasound technicians jobs, registered ultrasound technologist jobs, radiologic technology jobs, ultrasound technologist jobs, ultrasound technician jobs, ultrasound jobs, cat scan tech jobs, ultrasonography jobs, sonography jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, rad tech jobs, echocardiography technician jobs, radiologist jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Duluth , Radiology Physician, Healthcare , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!