Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: February 9, 2019
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery opening in Duluth, Minnesota. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in Minnesota
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $240000.00 - 500000.00
- Breathtaking community located on the bluffs overlooking Lake Superior and offering easy access to world class fishing, hunting, water activities, skiing, and hiking.
- Community has a metro population of 279,000 with all major metro amenities such as a commercial airport, hundreds of restaurant choices, major shopping malls, and numerous cultural attractions.
- Unique local offerings include an aquarium, zoo, minor league sports, beaches, two universities, a medical school, and a tourist-oriented entertainment district that attracts 3 million visitors annually.
- Thousands of acres of parkland within the city and just a short drive to world-class state and national parks with unmatched scenery.
- Wonderful community for families with very low crime, excellent schools, and below-average cost of living.Oral Surgery Job Specifics:
- Join a very well-respected oral and maxillofacial surgery group established in 1969.
- Be busy from day one - group serves an area of 26,000 square miles and enjoys a huge existing referral base; clinic is currently booked 3 months in advance.
- Very competitive base salary, extensive benefits and 6 weeks of vacation from year 1.
- Partnership track of 12 to 18 months.
- Collegial environment with great colleagues and no politics.
- Full scope practice allows you to use the skills developed in training.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral Surgeon, Maxillofacial Surgeon, Oral Surgery, Maxillofacial, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Dds Keyphrases: dental surgeon jobs, dental surgery jobs, oral surgery jobs, oral surgeon jobs, cosmetic dental surgeon jobs, dental oral surgeon jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Duluth , Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, Healthcare , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!