Neurologist Opportunity by Great Lake Superior - Duluth, MN
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: February 9, 2019
Neurology opening in Duluth, Minnesota. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 6560Practice Details
- Seeking--Clinical Neurologist to join our team.
- Our ideal candidate would be someone looking for a collaborative Neurology practice, who is open to seeing the variety of patients that we serve, but also has the opportunity to specialize. Some of the areas of specialization we are looking for include Neurophysiology; Movement disorder and Behavioral Neurology.
- Building comprehensive and coordinated neuroscience programs currently supported by 7 Neurologists, 1 Stroke Neurologist, 1 Stroke Program Manager,1 Hospital Physician assistant; 1 Pediatric Neurologist,-- 2 Pediatric Nurse Practitioners,-- 4-- Clinic Nurse practitioners, 1 Clinic Physician Assistant,-- 2 --Adult Neuropsychologists, 4 Adult Psychometrists, 1 Pediatric Neuropsychologist; 1 Pediatric Psychometrist;
- 3 Neurosurgeons, 5 Adult Physiatrists and 1 Pediatric Physiatrist.-- We are in the process of developing a Neuro-Hospitalist program.
- Certified Primary Stroke Center.--
- Opportunities for primarily clinic practice or primarily hospital practice or an equal combination.-- Open to all three scenarios.-- Call is rotated evenly among group until 2 Hospital based Neurology physicians are hired--
- Practice supported by a wide variety of specialty services. Procedures offered include state-of-the-art electroneurodiagnostics, all new digital EEG/Video evoked potential equipment, intraoperative monitoring, depth electrode recordings, a regional sleep disorders center, Invasive Cardiology, Rehab services and comprehensive CT and MRI services
- Opportunities to specialize in Neurophysiology; Movement disorder; Multiple Sclerosis, the development of a Behavioral Neurology program and open to other Neurology SpecialtiesRecruiter's InsightCompensation.--The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting --Neurologist Medicine Salaries In Saint Paul, MN and Minneapolis. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.--The Housing Market.----4 beds 3 baths 3,090 sqft-- Enjoy our private ranch built in 2012 on 5 beautiful acres. The home is located on higher ground with a small creek flowing on the north west corner of the property. There is a small seasonal lake view, and is within walking distance to stony point.--This home can be yours for $425,000.The Community.----Duluth is a major port city in the U.S. state of Minnesota and the county seat of Saint Louis County.The Employer.-- An integrated healthcare system with facilities in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, and Idaho. As of 2014 it has over 12,000 employees, including 1,500 physicians and credentialed practitioners. The network includes 17 hospitals, 66 clinics, eight long-term care facilities, two assisted living facilities, four independent living facilities, and one research instituteClosest Major City
- * 135 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- * 136 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- * 287 miles to Madison, WI
- * 321 miles to Winnipeg, Canada
- * 326 miles to Milwaukee, WIColleges and Universities
- University of Minnesota-Duluth (3.7 miles from downtown)
- Lake Superior College (4.3 miles from downtown)
- The College of Saint Scholastica (4.3 miles from downtown)
- Fond du Lac Tribal and Community College (17.9 miles from downtown)--Recreation
- The City of Duluth Parks and Recreation is developing a new St. Louis River Corridor Trails Plan. This plan will guide future decisions about appropriate use of specific trails.
- Grand Avenue Parks Fund invests in community partnerships with user groups and residents to co-create and co-manage outdoor recreation experiences in the neighborhoods along the corridor.Shopping
- Miller Hill Malls indoor venue offers 108 stores featuring womens apparel, jewelry and sporting goods. Its easy to find great products and deals throughout the mall and at popular stores; JCPenney, Barnes & Noble, Younkers, Dicks Sporting Goods and Express.--
- Over 30 offer a variety of such items as antiques, primitives, furniture, glassware, kitchenware, books, and art at Canal Park Antique Mall. Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Duluth , Neurologist Opportunity by Great Lake Superior - Duluth, MN, Healthcare , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!