Physician / Orthopedics / Minnesota / Locum or Permanent / Orthopedic Hand
Company: Cross Country Healthcare
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Orthopaedic Associates of Duluth is the go-to team for
orthopaedic and sports medicine health care since 1969. We are
recruiting an Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon (ORS) due to growth and
community need. You will join 9 full-time Orthopaedic Surgeons, a
Neurosurgeon, 2 Foot & Ankle Surgeons, 6 Physician Assistants, and
a full medical staff of occupational therapists, physical
therapists and athletic trainers.At Orthopaedic Associates of
Duluth, your career will benefit from
- Our 50-year reputation in the community.
- Recruitment due to pending retirement. The new hand surgeon
could start out doing 100% hand!
- The support of our business office and a dedicated OR
coordinator assigned to each surgeon.
- Our independent practice model which allows our providers to
create a practice that suits their interests with no administrative
regulations or restrictions. We foster an entrepreneurial mindset
amongst our shareholders.
- Shareholder eligibility after one year as well as ownership
opportunities in ASC partnership. Our shareholders earn in the 90th
- The safe, family-oriented lifestyle of the Duluth, Minnesota
metro area.Candidates must be BE/BC by the American Board of
Orthopaedic Surgeons. The successful candidate will be a team
player and welcome the independence our private practice
- Duluth was rated by Money Magazine as one of the Top Four
Midwestern Small Cities (based on livability) and by Outdoor
Magazine as a Top City !
- Nestled on the shores of Lake Superior, Duluth is the region's
medical, cultural, entertainment, educational, banking and retail
center, serving northeast Minnesota, northwest Wisconsin, upper
Michigan and southern Ontario, Canada.
- The physician population is more than 400. One in every seven
residents is employed in health care, and Duluth is rated first in
the U.S. for quality health care among communities of similar
- We are a tourist destination for the Midwest! Recreational
opportunities abound including fishing, camping, golfing, hiking,
boating, downhill and cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, and
- 22 public schools, three charter schools, one private school
and four parochial schools support our local families.To be
considered, please contact Selena Dickherber:
Keywords: Cross Country Healthcare, Duluth , Physician / Orthopedics / Minnesota / Locum or Permanent / Orthopedic Hand , Healthcare , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!