Physician / Otolaryngology / Minnesota / Permanent / ENT Physician opening
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Health System in Duluth, MN is seeking a BE/BC ENT Physician to
join its practice.
- Full-spectrum, referral based practice including otology,
facial plastic, and head & neck surgery.
- Currently 4 full-time Otolaryngology physicians in the
- 1:5 weekday call; 1:7 weekend call. Share call with another
community (Call is shared with another group in the
- Practice supported by 2 Physician Assistants who do consults,
patient visits, follow-up, and surgical assistance
- Integrated Audiology department of 5 Audiologists offering a
broad range of services.
- Outreach 1 day per week
- Admit to two hospitals located on campus and connected by
enclosed skywalk system
- Opportunity for teaching Medical Students and Family Practice
- Clinical research opportunities Location Information: Duluth,
MN (150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul) is a port city on Lake
Superior in Minnesota. It's Regional service area is 460,000.
Duluth has been called a crown jewel of Minnesota s many getaway
spots, being a favorite source for the wild outdoors on the shores
of Lake Superior. At the westernmost tip of the world s greatest
lake, Duluth forms the cusp of two majestically distinct
coastlines. The hundreds of miles for biking and hiking are always
minutes away in any direction. From the paved Lakewalk and Munger
Trail to off-road biking (with chair lift) at Spirit Mountain, you
ll find it all. The internationally renowned Superior Hiking Trail
spans 29 miles within city limits and continues on to Canada. It s
some of the most rugged and beautiful scenery anywhere. APPLY NOW
or TEXT Job # EC210036 and email address
Keywords: Confidential, Duluth , Physician / Otolaryngology / Minnesota / Permanent / ENT Physician opening, Healthcare , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...