Physician / Orthopedics / Minnesota / Locum or Permanent / Orthopedic Hand Surgeon opening
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Seeking BE/BC Orthopedic Hand Surgeon in Duluth, MN.
- Well-established, large, collaborative, multi-specialty
orthopedic practice composed of 14 orthopedic surgeons and 8
NP/PAs. Sub-specialties include hand, shoulder and elbow, foot and
ankle, pediatrics, medical orthopedists/sports medicine, podiatry,
adult reconstructive, and trauma
- Practice support with onsite certified hand therapy
- Population demographics favorable to large practice
- Outreach opportunities optional
- 1:10 compensated call. Approximately 36 call dates a year.
Ortho trauma coverage on weekdays. Not on call when in clinic,
weekday call is 4:00pm-7am. Weekend call starts at 4pm on
- Level I Trauma Center with 24-bed emergency department and
helicopter support. Children s hospital within Medical Center.
- Medical Center has ranked among America s Top 100 Hospitals and
Fracture Care Programs
- Dedicated EMR/EPIC
- Comprehensive rehabilitation program
- Athletic team coverage for local professional, college and high
school sports teams
- Service area approximately 500,000
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption
Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- Located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior. Known for its
access to the great outdoors and active lifestyle.
- 120 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area
- Regional service area: 460,000
- Population: 86,000 APPLY NOW or TEXT Job & email address to
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Confidential, Duluth , Physician / Orthopedics / Minnesota / Locum or Permanent / Orthopedic Hand Surgeon opening, Healthcare , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...