Physician / Neurology / Minnesota / Locum or Permanent / Clinical Neurologist opening
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Seeking Clinical Neurologist to join our team.
- Our ideal candidate would be someone looking for a
collaborative Neurology practice, who is open to seeing the variety
of patients that we serve, but also has the opportunity to
specialize. Some of the areas of specialization we are looking for
include Neurophysiology; Movement disorder and Behavioral
- Building comprehensive and coordinated neuroscience programs
currently supported by a team of 6 Neurologists, 1 Stroke Program
Manager, 1 RN Stroke Coordinator (recruiting), 1 Pediatric
Neurologist, 3 Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, 6 Clinic Nurse
practitioners, 1 Clinic Physician Assistant, 2 Adult
Neuropsychologists, 4 Adult Psychometrists, 1 Pediatric
Neuropsychologist; 1 Pediatric Psychometrist;
- 3 Neurosurgeons, 5 Adult Physiatrists and 1 Pediatric
Physiatrist. We are in the process of developing a
- Certified Primary Stroke Center with Stroke Thrombectomy
- MN Stroke Network covers all stroke/intervention.
- Opportunities for primarily clinic practice or primarily
hospital practice or an equal combination. Open to all three
scenarios. Call is rotated evenly among group until 2 Hospital
based Neurology physicians are hired
- Neuroscience unit at Medical Center includes a Neuro Trauma
unit and Neuro step down unit along with general beds. Medical
Center is a 336-bed regional tertiary hospital. Inpatient rehab
unit at a 150-bed hospital
- Practice supported by a wide variety of specialty services.
Procedures offered include state-of-the-art
electroneurodiagnostics, all new digital EEG/Video evoked potential
equipment, intraoperative monitoring, depth electrode recordings, a
regional sleep disorders center, Invasive Cardiology, Rehab
services and comprehensive CT and MRI services
- Opportunities to specialize in Neurophysiology; Movement
disorder; Epilepsy, the development of a Behavioral Neurology
program and open to other Neurology Specialties. LOCATION
- Duluth, MN located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Duluth population: 86,000; Regional service area: 460,000 APPLY
NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Confidential, Duluth , Physician / Neurology / Minnesota / Locum or Permanent / Clinical Neurologist opening, Healthcare , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...