Physician / Neurology - Pediatric/Child / Minnesota / Permanent / Peds Neurology Position
Posted on: March 15, 2023
- We are seeking 2 Pediatric Neurologists to join our Pediatric
Neurology team. The Pediatric Neurology team includes 2 NP s, Child
Psychiatry NP, and 2 Child Neuropsychologists.
- Our ideal candidate would have a good work ethic and a love of
general pediatric neurology. An interest in neuromuscular disease
would be a plus.
- On-call rotation predominantly by phone. Call rotation
- Children s Hospital includes the region s only Pediatric
Intensive Care unit, Newborn Intensive care unit (Level1), and
Children s Cancer center. Health System also boasts the region s
only Pediatric inpatient rehab unit (CARF accredited).
- Neurology services and support include: EEG, Video EEG,
Ambulatory EEG, Vagus nerve stimulator program, EMG, MRI with
compatible movie goggles, child life serves, and more.
- Neuropsychology services for Pediatric/Adult.
- Multispecialty clinics include: MDA, Myelomeningocele,
Neuro-Oncology, Neuro-musculo-skeletal, Autism
- Hospital is a 336-bed regional tertiary hospital. Inpatient
rehab unit is a 150-bed hospital. This includes a Neuroscience unit
including a Neuro Trauma unit and Neuro step down unit along with
general beds. REQUIREMENTS
- BC/BE in Pediatric NeurologyLOCATION
- Duluth, MN located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Duluth population: 86,000; Regional service area: 460,000 APPLY
NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Confidential, Duluth , Physician / Neurology - Pediatric/Child / Minnesota / Permanent / Peds Neurology Position, Healthcare , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...