Nursing Assistant - (NAR) Care Center
Company: Cuyuna Regional Medical Center
Posted on: January 27, 2023
$3000 Signing Bonus Training is available for those interested
in becoming a Registered Nursing Assistant through a State approved
program . POSITION SUMMARY
- Registered Nursing Assistants are an essential part of the
nursing team. They provide direct care for residents that are
consistent with each residents plan of care and provide a homelike
environment for the resident. Registered Nursing Assistants must
continually work toward the achievement of the goals of CRMC.
Quality care and overall efficiency are essential components to
this success. POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Education and Experience:
- Successful completion of an approved nursing assistant training
program and competency evaluation within four months from the date
- Active certification with the Minnesota Nursing Assistant
Registry required. Candidate may prove that he or she has recently
successfully completed an approved training program and has not yet
been included in the registry.
- Special Skills and Aptitudes:
- Effective interpersonal skills - building a positive
relationship with residents, coworkers, and others.
- Understand the best practices used in providing personal care
- Able to practically apply knowledge of infection prevention,
safety principles, and proper procedures to work situations.
- Demonstrate care and compassion in all interactions.
- Capable of following and carrying out verbal and written
- Proficient observational and reporting skills.
- Ability to adapt resources to meet the needs of the situation.
- Responsible for the direct care of residents assigned to
him/her in collaboration with and under the guidance of the
- Provide care for each resident in a manner that protects and
promotes dignity, privacy, self determination, and resident
- Offer and respect resident choices in matters of daily
- Refer to resident by name of his/her choice
- Report significant resident data and changes in condition to
the licensed nurse.
- Attend 12 hours of training each year.
- Maintain compliance with state and federal guidelines.
- Monitor physical environment for safety or fire hazards.
Correct and/or report problems immediately.
- Demonstrate Standards of Excellence when other duties are
Keywords: Cuyuna Regional Medical Center, Duluth , Nursing Assistant - (NAR) Care Center, Healthcare , Crosby, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!