Pulmonary Critical Care Physician opening in Duluth, MN - teaching opps
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Pulmonology opening in Duluth, Minnesota. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Seeking BE/BC Pulmonary Critical Care Physician in Duluth, MN.
- Expanding to 12 physicians due to growth and
- Pulmonary out-patient clinic, Pulmonary in-patient
consultation, and Medical Critical Care.
- Pulmonary outreach clinics, Advanced Bronchoscopy Program,
expanded PFT lab.
- Pulmonary Team includes one NP who provides support for the
inpatient Pulmonary Service.
- 50% Pulmonary Medicine; 50% Medical Critical Care.
- Medical Critical Care across five ICUs: MICU, SICU, NSICU, CICU
and Burn ICU.
- Medical Critical Care Team includes two NP Intensivists for
- Incredible pathology across a three-state region: MN, WI,
- One of the highest acuity hospitals in the state of
- Internal Medicine Hospitalist group supports Pulmonary/Critical
- Collegial group of physicians with dedicated, supportive
- Teaching opportunities at the UMD School of Medicine, and
Duluth Family Practice Residency.
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption
Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- Located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior. Known for its
access to the great outdoors and active lifestyle.
- 120 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan
- Regional service area: 460,000
- Population: 86,000
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC220756 & email address to .Search all of
our provider opportunities here:
Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology
jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Duluth , Pulmonary Critical Care Physician opening in Duluth, MN - teaching opps, Healthcare , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!