Physician / Radiology / Minnesota / Permanent / Radiology opening an hour north of Duluth, MN
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: January 25, 2023
- Ideal practice for work/life balance!
- Typical workday is 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. No call no weekends.
Generous time off. Fantastic location to call home.
- Excellent compensation with guaranteed minimum. The previous
radiologist was in the 90th percentile!
- Solo radiology practice in smaller community (where your
expertise is sought after and valued) with the support of a larger,
- Opportunity for physician leadership, if desired.
- Opportunity to help develop our local and regional
- Growing medical community is a regional referral center.
- Excellent general radiology skills including mammography and
procedures in fluoroscopy and ultrasound.
- Additional skills can be used immediately and as the practice
- Breast imaging including ultrasound and stereotactic
- Basic general interventional capability including paracentesis
- BE/BC Radiology LOCATION:
- Quad-City Population = 16,900 (Virginia 8,500; Gilbert 1,900;
Eveleth 3,600; Iron Mountain 2,900)
- 64 miles from Duluth, MN; 220 miles from Minneapolis/St.
- 30 minutes from major regional vacation destination Lake
- Close proximity to Boundary Waters Wilderness Area
- Extensive, interconnected snowmobile trail system connecting
Minnesota and Canada
- Miles of hiking, snowshoeing, biking and cross-country skiing
trails with access to the Superior National Forest APPLY NOW or
TEXT Job and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Duluth , Physician / Radiology / Minnesota / Permanent / Radiology opening an hour north of Duluth, MN , Healthcare , Virginia, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!