Company: UP Health System Home Care and Hospice Portage - H
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Company Overview: The Physical Therapist (PT, DPT, RPT) in Home
Health is responsible for the assessment and evaluation of patient
care needs related to functional status/mobility,
endurance/stamina, pain and other medical conditions. Based on this
assessment and evaluation, the -Physical Therapist works to help
determine a treatment plan, performs interventions aimed at
improving and enhancing the patient's well-being, and evaluates the
patient's progress.Salary Range for this role is $93,000- $114,000.
- The average pay range is based on several factors, including work
experience, education, etc. -Benefits of joining the UP Health
System Home Health team:
- Excellent Pay & Benefits
- 1:1 Patient Care
- Flexibility to Create Your Own Schedule
- Work Life Balance
- Comprehensive Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great Culture -UP Health System Home Health, - Portage, a part
of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for
hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and
hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services,
we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients
to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around
the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver
patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose: It's all about helping people. - Essential
- Evaluates the patient's functional status and physical therapy
needs. Assists the physician in the development of the therapy
-plan of care.
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by
the state laws governing the practice of physical therapy, in
accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other
members of the health care team.
- Observes and reports the patient's response to treatment and
any changes in his/her condition to the supervising nurse and/or
- Treats patients to relieve pain, develop and restore function,
and / or maintain maximum functioning using acceptable -standards
- Instructs and informs participating members of the health care
team, the patient, and the family/caregivers regarding the plan of
care, functional limitations, and progress toward goals.
- Visits patients according to Plan of Treatment, completes a
progress note for each visit, and submits progress notes per LHC
- Completes all patient evaluations and develops the PT plan of
care within state specific guidelines.
- Reports outcomes of evaluation, goals, and anticipated
projected frequency of care. Education & Experience: Licensure
- Current Physical Therapy licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Must have a current driver's license and vehicle insurance, and
access to a dependable vehicle.Equal Opportunity Employer - vets,
disability. -Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete
full vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be
required. - If permitted by state law, the company will consider
requests for religious or medical exemptions. -
Keywords: UP Health System Home Care and Hospice Portage - H, Duluth , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Houghton, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!