Nurse Practitioner job
Company: NOW Healthcare
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Stable and Growing health system seeks a Psychiatric Mental
health Nurse Practitioner/PMHNP to work in an outpatient clinic!
Mesaba/Virginia, MN area. Great outdoors, fishing, hunting, hiking
Student Loan Repayment!
Come make a difference within a growing team of providers that
focus to enhance the lives they serve and value learning and
- This nonprofit health care system, governed by a
community-based board of directors, is the most comprehensive
health care network in Northern Minnesota.
- They bring the finest physicians and caring staff together with
the latest technology, newest equipment and state of the art
facilities in the region.
- Their partnership with the University of Minnesota enhances
their ability to deliver safe, effective, patient-focused care,
expanding their care beyond community-based hospitals and clinics
to the breakthrough medicine discovered at the state\'s premier
- Accredited by the Joint Commission Accreditation, the
Commission on Cancer Accreditation, the ACR Accreditation Nuclear
Medicine Accreditation and as a Level III Trauma Center
Benefits and Features:
- $110,000 - 135,000/year in salary, depending on
- Excellent Medical, dental, short term disability, and 403B
retirement matched at 3%
- Malpractice, tail coverage and Reimbursement for licensure fees
- PTO accrued at 4 weeks/yr, plus 7 holidays
- $3,500 and 6 days CME annually
- Student Loan Repayment!
Your Role with the Company:
- M-F, 8-5, no call
- Will work in a collaborative team of other Psychiatrists and
- Nurse Practitioner will provide medication management for
psychiatry patients in an outpatient setting.
- Psychiatric Mental health Nurse Practitioner/PMHNP will see all
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/PMHNP
- 1 year of experience as an Advanced Practice Provider
- MN license is ideal
Keywords: NOW Healthcare, Duluth , Nurse Practitioner job, Healthcare , Virginia, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!