Permanent Orthopedic Spine Surgery Physician Job in Duluth, Minnesota
Company: Cross Country Search
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Orthopedics opening in Duluth, Minnesota. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
100% Spine! Any niche welcome. Independence. 50-Year Reputation.
Lucrative Earnings Potential.
Orthopaedic Associates of Duluth is the go-to team for orthopaedic
and sports medicine health care since 1969. We are recruiting an
Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon due to growth and community need. You
will join 8 full-time Orthopaedic Surgeons, 2 Foot & Ankle
Surgeons, a Neurosurgeon, 6 Physician Assistants, and a full
medical staff of occupational therapists, physical therapists and
At Orthopaedic Associates of Duluth, your career will benefit
- Our 50-year reputation in the community.
- The new orthopaedic spine surgeon could start out doing 100%
spine and will join our neurosurgeon, Dr. Matthew Davies, in
developing a spine program within our practice.
- Onsite Xray and a Toshiba Vantage Elan 1.5T MRI
- The support of our business office and a dedicated OR
coordinator assigned to each surgeon.
- Our independent practice model which allows our providers to
create a practice that suits their interests with no administrative
regulations or restrictions. We foster an entrepreneurial mindset
amongst our shareholders.
- Shareholder eligibility after one year as well as ownership
opportunities in ASC partnership. Our shareholders earn in the 90th
- The safe, family-oriented lifestyle of the Duluth, Minnesota
Candidates must be BE / BC by the American Board of Orthopaedic
Surgeons. The successful candidate will be a team player and
welcome the independence our private practice offers!
- Duluth was rated by Money Magazine as one of the "Top Four
Midwestern Small Cities" (based on livability) and by Outdoor
Magazine as a "Top City"!
- Nestled on the shores of Lake Superior, Duluth is the region's
medical, cultural, entertainment, educational, banking and retail
center, serving northeast Minnesota, northwest Wisconsin, upper
Michigan and southern Ontario, Canada.
- The physician population is more than 400. One in every seven
residents is employed in health care and Duluth is rated first in
the U.S. for quality health care among communities of similar
- We are a tourist destination for the Midwest! Recreational
opportunities abound including fishing, camping, golfing, hiking,
boating, downhill and cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, and
- 22 public schools, three charter schools, one private school
and four parochial schools support our local families.
To be considered, please contact Selena Dickherber:
Keywords: Cross Country Search, Duluth , Permanent Orthopedic Spine Surgery Physician Job in Duluth, Minnesota, Healthcare , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!