Posted on: January 15, 2022
REM Arrowhead, a member of the Sevita family, provides services
for Individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities,
Traumatic Brain Injury, Autism, other complex needs.
Hiring Immediately! Use your American Sign Language in a
high-impact role supporting individuals with developmental
disabilities. Gain valuable experience to kick start your career in
Human Services. Apply as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional
We are focused on helping people of all ages and abilities build
rich, independent lives. We specialize in creating services that
are designed to help individuals realized their potential,
regardless of physical, intellectual, behavioral or medical
challenges they face. Our services and supports are built on shared
values, experience and unwavering commitment to quality.
We offer residential services with supports tailored to the needs
of each individual, including assistance with daily activities such
as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and
personal cares. DSP's may also facilitate community involvement by
accompanying individuals out in community or providing
transportation to work or other activities. In addition, DSP's
support therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership with
clinical staff to encourage individuals to be as independent as
possible and enhance the quality of life for those we support.
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A reliable, responsible attitude
- A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in
everything you do
- Skilled in American Sign LanguageWhether you have previous
experience or just a big heart and willingness to learn, we want to
hear from you!
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- NEW! Get paid On Demand with Dayforce Wallet
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunitiesEOE/AAE/ADAWe have meaningful work for you
- come join our team - Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: Sevita, Duluth , ASL Caregiver, Healthcare , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!