RN Nurse Supervisor
Company: Cassia - An Augustana - Elim Affiliation
Location: Moose Lake
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Moose Lake Village, a 72-bed long-term care campus with a
transitional care wing, is hiring experienced Part-Time RN Nurse
Supervisor to join our team! In this role, you will manage the
clinical care of residents by assigning different tasks to nurses
within the department.
Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, excels at
multitasking, and has excellent customer service skills.
This is a Part-Time position working a varied schedule including
every other weekend and holiday. Shift: Evening
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
RN Nurse Supervisor responsibilities:
- Work to coordinate, oversee, and provide resident-related
- Manage and assign tasks to nursing staff on the assigned
- Work with the DON to ensure compliance with state and federal
- Notify Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family
members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes
follow up action as necessary.
- Monitor in-house transfers, transfers to other facilities, and
- Document and maintain paperwork, referral records, and
- Display a courteous attitude and respect for all residents,
families, and staff.
- Step in to support the nursing floor and provide direct patient
care when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
RN Nurse Supervisor skills and requirements:
- Current MN Registered Nurse (RN) license required.
- 2 + years supervisory experience preferred.
- TCU, LTC, and MDS experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Cassias Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and healthit is our number one
priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning
& disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee
testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for
every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through
our own A&E Pharmacy.
While others leave the city to get away from the hustle and bustle
of everyday life, we get to live and work here! Here at Moose Lake
Village, we are one big family. We have a culture full of kindness
and respect. In fact, we describe our culture as FULLFull of love
for our residents. Full of passion for our community. Full of
support for our teammates. Our residents have a strong appreciation
for our compassionate staff and enjoy their friendship. Youll love
the small town feeling that comes from our building. You dont want
to miss this opportunity to join our close-knit team. Apply
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by
focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity,
Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and
Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of
those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a
Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined
experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents
to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride
in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Cassia - An Augustana - Elim Affiliation, Duluth , RN Nurse Supervisor, Healthcare , Moose Lake, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!