Permanent Orthopedic Surgery Physician Job in Duluth, Minnesota (Physi
Company: Cross Country Search
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Orthopedics opening in Duluth, Minnesota. Independence * 50 Year
Reputation * Lucrative Earnings Potential Orthopaedic Associates of
Duluth is the go-to team for orthopaedic and sports medicine health
care since 1969. We are recruiting an Orthopaedic Surgeon to our
well-established group as part of a succession plan for senior
partners approaching retirement. You will join 8 full-time
Orthopaedic Surgeons, 2 Foot & Ankle Surgeons, a Neurosurgeon, 6
Physician Assistants, and a full medical staff of occupational
therapists, physical therapists and athletic trainers. At
Orthopaedic Associates of Duluth, your career will benefit from
- Our 50-year reputation in the community. We expect a new
surgeon will develop a full practice within a year given the
retirement of one of our busiest orthopaedists, our "new-physician"
marketing program, and our extensive referral network.
- Onsite Xray and a Toshiba Vantage Elan 1.5T MRI system.
- The support of our business office and a dedicated OR
coordinator assigned to each surgeon.
- Our independent practice model which allows our providers to
create a practice that suits their interests with no administrative
regulations or restrictions. We foster an entrepreneurial mindset
amongst our shareholders.
- Shareholder eligibility after one year as well as ownership
opportunities in ASC partnership. Our shareholders earn in the 90th
- The safe, family-oriented lifestyle of the Duluth, Minnesota
metro area. Candidates must be BE / BC by the American Board of
Orthopaedic Surgeons. We will consider candidates with additional
fellowship training in any subspecialty; however, fellowship
training is not required. The successful candidate will be a team
player and welcome the independence our private practice offers!
- Duluth was rated by Money Magazine as one of the "Top Four
Midwestern Small Cities" (based on livability) and by Outdoor
Magazine as a "Top City"!
- Nestled on the shores of Lake Superior, Duluth is the region's
medical, cultural, entertainment, educational, banking and retail
center, serving northeast Minnesota, northwest Wisconsin, upper
Michigan and southern Ontario, Canada.
- The physician population is more than 400. One in every seven
residents is employed in health care and Duluth is rated first in
the U.S. for quality health care among communities of similar
- We are a tourist destination for the Midwest! Recreational
opportunities abound including fishing, camping, golfing, hiking,
boating, downhill and cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, and
- 22 public schools, three charter schools, one private school
and four parochial schools support our local families. To be
considered, please contact Katie Hackett: [Click Here to Apply]
[Click Here to Apply]
Keywords: Cross Country Search, Duluth , Permanent Orthopedic Surgery Physician Job in Duluth, Minnesota (Physi, Healthcare , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!