President & CEO - APEX
Company: Terch & Associates - HR Consulting
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Is Business Your Business?Terch and Associates, on behalf of
APEX, is seeking an economic development leader to serve as the
next President & CEO of APEX.About The Role:APEX serves the
northland by bringing businesses here and helping them thrive. This
requires a President & CEO who can build and leverage strong
relationships to attract, retain, and support the employers in our
region. The President & CEO works closely with investor-members,
prospective companies, and other economic development organizations
to ensure that our local economy continues to provide the high
quality of life we enjoy in Minnesota and Wisconsin.Beyond the
relationship management duties of the position, the President & CEO
is also responsible for the administration of APEX. From ensuring
the organization remains financially viable, to overseeing the
annual audit, to conducting bi-annual performance reviews, the
right candidate for this role must be an experienced business
leader. The President & CEO must be a good steward of the APEX
brand, and continue to build its recognition at the regional,
state, and national levels.About The Duties:
- Develop and implement the strategic plan consistent with the
APEX vision/mission, leveraging and managing resources to reach the
- Work with key partners to develop and implement a cohesive
economic development strategy for the state and the region.
- Work with select clients to attract, expand and retain
businesses in the region.
- Advocate for projects and key business initiatives on local,
regional, state and national levels.
- Manage the APEX staff and resources to accomplish the APEX
vision/mission and strategy, while achieving or exceeding stated
- Build Productive Relationships with clients, key partners,
investor-members and the economic development community and
communities at large within the region.
- Maintain and expand APEX membership and manage investor-member
- Oversee the financial resources and electronic and physical
assets of the enterprise.
- Build and protect the APEX brand.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred.
- Five years of management experience with P&L
- Successful experience in people leadership.
- Demonstrated abilities to build and leverage relationships with
multiple stakeholders.To Apply:To apply, please submit a resume,
cover letter, and three professional references anywhere this
opportunity is shared. Applications will be accepted through
Friday, June 24th at 5:00pm.
Keywords: Terch & Associates - HR Consulting, Duluth , President & CEO - APEX, Executive , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!