General Manager- Quick Service Restaurant
Company: DQ Grill and Chill
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Dairy Queen is actively seeking Restaurant Managers (Shift
Leads, Assistant, Managers, or General Managers) to join their team
today!Assistant Managers: $34,000- $40,000 per year. Potential to
earn an annual bonus of $3,000- $5,000General Managers:
$40,000-$46,000 per year. Potential to earn an annual bonus of
$5,000- $10,000 per yearDairy Queen locations Hiring:
- Hermantown DQ Grill & Chill (next to Fleet Farm)
- Cloquet DQ Grill & Chill
- Superior DQ Grill & ChillAbout Us:Imagine having a career with
an American iconic brand that for generations (since 1940) has made
people and families happy with delicious mouthwatering treats? Now
blend that with an award-winning 4 generation family-owned company
that owns numerous top performing DQ Grill & Chill locations and
consider the number of opportunities that could happen for the
- Health Insurance Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Program, Paid Monthly
- Highly competitive management pay
- Rapid advancement
- Excellent training
- Free DQ Meals and a DQ Cake on your birthday
- Commitment to promote from within
- Team Outings
- Family-owned, multi-location company
- Fun, CLEAN, safe, friendly, environmentIdeal Candidate:You know
who you are - you are a natural leader, you love the challenge of
crafting a winning team, you want to be genuinely appreciated for
your efforts and your skills, you want to work with a classy
top-notch company that believes in maintaining WORLD-CLASS
facilities and equipment, you want a company large enough to be
full of opportunity to grow, yet small enough to notice and
appreciate your contributions, you enjoy the idea of customers
enjoying your products, and you want to be able to earn more as you
perform. Then this just might be the perfect opportunity!Willing to
fully train the right individuals who have GREAT ATTITUDES, a
desire to see others grow, and possess leadership traits. If you
come with lots of related experience, we may know just how to blend
your skills with our brand and make both more awesome! Looking for
dedicated, energetic, fun leaders who can inspire others to do
their best and can promote harmony and teamwork in their
- Oversee entire restaurant operations including financial
performance, product production, inventory, personnel, sales, and
marketing for the restaurant.
- Ensure the restaurant is operated within operational guidelines
established by the owner and franchisor. Essential job functions
include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee & manage all areas of the restaurant and make final
decisions on matters of importance.
- Ensure that all PRIDE systems and routines are incorporated
into the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of the
restaurants business plan by working with the owner and interacting
with ADQ Business Consultants, field staff or territory
- Ensure guest service in all areas meets company standards.
- Respond to customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate
action to resolve problems, and ensure customer satisfaction is
- Organize and implement local restaurant marketing as well as
regional and national marketing promotions to increase restaurant
- Staff, train, and develop restaurant managers and hourly
employees through orientations, ongoing feedback, the establishment
of performance expectations, and by conducting performance
- Responsible for effective management schedules and ensuring
that the restaurant is properly staffed for all day parts and sales
- Manage restaurant P&L to optimize manageable profit,
control COGS, Labor, and Controllables (semi-fixed expenses).
- Expected to exercise good judgment in decision-making and
reporting issues to the Franchisee.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the
owner or owners appointee.
- Manage the entire operation of the restaurant through the
development and growth of staff, sales, and profitability to meet
goals established in the locations business plan.
- Ensures the restaurant is in accordance with established
company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Assists in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest
satisfaction through adhering to company standards for quality,
value, service, and cleanliness.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all restaurant to
foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate,
which will be conducive to maximize employee morale, productivity,
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of FAST FOOD restaurant management experience
- Proven track record in management of COGS and labor.
- Must have excellent customer service and employee relations
- Must be detail-oriented with the capability to oversee all
aspects of the business and multiple areas simultaneously in a
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a high volume
restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods
- Must be able to work in and out of different temperature
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, exhibit good
manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Quick Serve (QSR), Fast Food Restaurant: 1 year
- restaurant or retail (Shift Lead, Assistant Manager, or General
Manager): 3 years (Required) PI177504580
Keywords: DQ Grill and Chill, Duluth , General Manager- Quick Service Restaurant, Executive , Cloquet, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!