Restaurant General Manager- Quick Service
Company: DQ Grill & Chill
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Dairy Queen is actively seeking Restaurant Managers (Shift
Leads, Assistant, Managers, or General Managers) to join their team
today!Assistant Managers: $32,000- $36,000 per year base salary
PLUS the BEST bonus program in the industryGeneral Managers:
$36,000-$44,000 per year base salary PLUS the BEST bonus program in
the industryHiring Assistant and General Managers at the following
- Hermantown, MN
- Cloquet, MN
- Superior, WIAbout Us:Imagine having a career with an American
iconic brand that for generations (since 1940) has made people and
families happy with delicious mouthwatering treats? Now blend that
with an award-winning, 5 generation local, family-owned company
that owns numerous top performing DQ Grill & Chill locations and
consider the number of opportunities that could happen for the
right people ON OUR TEAM!We have the BEST bonus program in the
industry! Here are just a few more benefits to working with our
- Bonus Program, Paid Monthly
- Highly competitive management pay
- Health Insurance Program
- Rapid advancement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Excellent training
- Commitment to promote from within
- Team Outings
- Family-owned, multi-location company
- Fun, CLEAN, safe, friendly, environmentIdeal Candidate:You know
who you are - you are a natural leader, you love the challenge of
crafting a winning team, you want to be genuinely appreciated for
your efforts and your skills, you want to work with a classy
top-notch company that believes in maintaining WORLD-CLASS
facilities and equipment, you want a company large enough to be
full of opportunity to grow, yet small enough to notice and
appreciate your contributions, you enjoy the idea of customers
enjoying your products, and you want to be able to earn more as you
perform. Then this just might be the perfect opportunity!Willing to
fully train the right individuals who have GREAT ATTITUDES, a
desire to see others grow, and possess leadership traits. If you
come with lots of related experience, we may know just how to blend
your skills with our brand and make both more awesome! Looking for
dedicated, energetic, fun leaders who can inspire others to do
their best and can promote harmony and teamwork in their
- Oversee entire restaurant operations including financial
performance, product production, inventory, personnel, sales, and
marketing for the restaurant.
- Ensure the restaurant is operated within operational guidelines
established by the owner and franchisor. Essential job functions
include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee & manage all areas of the restaurant and make final
decisions on matters of importance.
- Ensure that all PRIDE systems and routines are incorporated
into the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of the
restaurant's business plan by working with the owner and
interacting with ADQ Business Consultants, field staff or territory
- Ensure guest service in all areas meets company standards.
- Respond to customer complaints, taking prompt and appropriate
action to resolve problems, and ensure customer satisfaction is
- Organize and implement local restaurant marketing as well as
regional and national marketing promotions to increase restaurant
- Staff, train, and develop restaurant managers and hourly
employees through orientations, ongoing feedback, the establishment
of performance expectations, and by conducting performance
- Responsible for effective management schedules and ensuring
that the restaurant is properly staffed for all day parts and sales
- Manage restaurant P&L to optimize manageable profit,
control COGS, Labor, and Controllables (semi-fixed expenses).
- Expected to exercise good judgment in decision-making and
reporting issues to the Franchisee.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the
owner or owner's appointee.
- Manage the entire operation of the restaurant through the
development and growth of staff, sales, and profitability to meet
goals established in the location's business plan.
- Ensures the restaurant is in accordance with established
company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Assists in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest
satisfaction through adhering to company standards for quality,
value, service, and cleanliness.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all restaurant to
foster and promote a cooperative and pleasant working climate,
which will be conducive to maximize employee morale, productivity,
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Relevant FAST FOOD restaurant management experience
- Must have excellent customer service and employee relations
- Must have excellent customer service skills, exhibit good
manners, proper personal hygiene, positive/fun/happy attitude, and
Keywords: DQ Grill & Chill, Duluth , Restaurant General Manager- Quick Service, Executive , Superior, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!