P&C Senior Risk Engineering Account Executive
Company: Zurich Insurance Company Ltd.
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Zurich's Risk Engineering Middle Market Midwest Team is seeking
an Account Engineer with property and casualty loss control
experience. This role will include both field and account
engineering responsibilities. This is a work from home role
positioned within the Midwest (MN, KC, MO, OH) and will have
occasional presence in the local office. This role includes a
company car with expected travel at 15%.
Our Sr Risk Engineering Account Engineer is responsible for:
- Management of account risk portfolio and providing account
level engineering to meet underwriting requirements.
- Developing and implementing customer service strategies that
reduce loss and improve customer operations.
- Providing engineering support to underwriting team by attending
client broker meetings
- Monitoring middle market account engineering services to ensure
that delivery is proper, on-time, and cost effective.
- Performing field engineering services where necessary,
primarily for middle market property and casualty accounts and/or
prospects within the region.
- Providing advanced property and casualty consultative services
to customers, including identifying exposures with significant loss
potential, investigation of cause/effect of major losses and
property management programs
- Assisting in marketing Zurich risk transfer insurance products
in conjunction with underwriting professionals and agents across
company business segments.
- Bachelors Degree and 6 or more years of experience within the
Risk Engineering area
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 8 or more years of
experience within the Risk Engineering area
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience working in a team environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Fire Science, Health and
Safety, or related degree
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM) designation
- Certified Fire Protection Specialist (CFPS)
- HPR Property experience
- Industry experience in manufacturing, health science,
- Account oversight experience as a Loss Control/Risk Engineering
consultant with middle market or large customers property and
casualty lines of business and programs. (Auto, General and
products Liability, Worker's Compensation, Property, SIR,
Guaranteed Cost, Large Deductibles).
- Capable of managing and coordinating safety services for middle
market and large customers with multiple locations.
- Knowledgeable in safety management programs that control
workplace hazards, educate employees, and promote safety
- Able to conduct safety training with large and small groups at
all business levels
- Strong communication and results-oriented consultative
- Outstanding collaboration skills
- History of working successfully in a team environment
- High degree of proficiency in using computer and related
software or system As a condition of employment at Zurich,
employees must adhere to any COVID-related health and safety
protocols in place at that time ( ).
A future with Zurich. What can go right when you apply at
Now is the time to move forward and make a difference. At Zurich,
we want you to share your unique perspectives, experiences and
ideas so we can grow and drive sustainable change together. As part
of a leading global organization, Zurich North America has over 150
years of experience managing risk and supporting resilience. Today,
Zurich North America is a leading provider of commercial
property-casualty insurance solutions and a wide range of risk
management products and services for businesses and individuals. We
serve more than 25 industries, from agriculture to technology, and
we insure 90% of the Fortune 500 . Our growth strategy is not
limited to our business. As an employer, we strive to provide
ongoing career development opportunities, and we foster an
environment where voices are diverse, behaviors are inclusive,
actions drive equity, and our people feel a sense of belonging. Be
a part of the next evolution of the insurance industry. Join us in
building a brighter future for our colleagues, our customers and
the communities we serve. Zurich maintains a comprehensive employee
benefits package for employees as well as eligible dependents and
competitive compensation. Please click here to learn more.
As a global company, Zurich recognizes the diversity of our
workforce as an asset. We recruit talented people from a variety of
backgrounds with unique perspectives that are truly welcome here.
Taken together, diversity and inclusion bring us closer to our
common goal: exceeding our customers' expectations. Zurich does not
discriminate on the basis of age, race, ethnicity, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected
status. EOE disability/vet
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the
property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred
vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume
Location(s): AM - Minnesota Virtual Office, AM - Overland Park, AM
- Kansas Virtual Office, AM - Missouri Virtual Office, AM - Ohio
Virtual Office, AM - St. Louis
Remote Working: Yes
Schedule: Full Time
Linkedin Recruiter Tag:
Keywords: Zurich Insurance Company Ltd., Duluth , P&C Senior Risk Engineering Account Executive, Engineering , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!