Administrative Assistant - Hancock
Company: OHM Advisors
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Come work for OHM Advisors, the community advancement firm. With
the singular mission of Advancing Communities, we create great
places. And we do it by being uncompromisingly people-centric and
delivering innovation day in and day out. As more than 650+
professionals delivering award-winning work access the
architecture, engineering, and planning spheres, we believe that
collaboration breeds higher-grade solutions and that something
incredible grows from a team of experts with individual
specialties. What You Will Contribute to OHM Advisors The full-time
Administrative Assistant performs a full range of administrative
duties supporting approximately 30 staff members located within our
Hancock office and helps support our satellite offices as needed
via phone and video conferencing. This position interacts with all
levels of staff daily. The ideal candidate will need to work
independently as well as being a team member. Your
- Responsible for opening and closing the office.
- Greets visitors, screens incoming calls, and oversees all
operations at the front office.
- Coordinates outgoing mail and UPS for all departments.
- Scheduling and upkeep of conference rooms including setting up
video and/or conference calls.
- Inventory, ordering, and stocking of office supplies.
- Assist with proposal preparation, including setting up and
manipulating budget spreadsheets.
- Coordinates travel arrangements as necessary.
- Provide coordination and support for events, conferences,
webinars, and career fairs.
- Develop and maintain complex spreadsheets and other
- Work with local team members coordinating employee
- Additional duties as needed. Your Team As a trusted member of
OHM Advisors' Administrative Group, focused on bringing the
corporate mission of Advancing Communities to life, you will
collaborate with hard-working, innovative thinkers who are driven
to create best-in-class marketing for our firm and bring What You
Will Need to Succeed
- Associate's degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of two to three years of administrative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite with a strong knowledge of
- Capable of working as a team member. Growth at OHM Advisors Our
staff is our greatest asset. We continuously strive to provide
tools, mentorship, and resources to help you win at work and in
life. Read about some of our self-designed career advancement and
enrichment programs, like OHM Wellness, OHM Grad School, and OHM
University, on our website. OHM Advisors is an Equal Opportunity
Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
genetic information, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: OHM Advisors, Duluth , Administrative Assistant - Hancock, Administration, Clerical , Hancock, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!