Answers incoming/outgoing calls and email as it relates to
expositions. Processes requests for written information, industry
directories and ticket/conference registration orders as well as
responding to general information questions in a professional
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Answers incoming phone lines promptly, courteously and
correctly; answers questions, researches and Resolves problems and
provides information in a clear and concise manner.
2. Answers inbound customer service email promptly, concisely and
correctly using product information and templates provided.
3. Takes ticket order and/or event registrations over the
4. Follows up on customer inquiries; researches and resolves issues
to assure satisfactory completion.
5. Remains current on changes in exposition facts, policies,
procedures and product offerings.
6. Knows and understands individual product components and customer
bases so that individual is well informed and accurate when
7. Places outbound calls to solicit information encourage
attendance and/or purchase additional products.
8. Performs additional duties as assigned.
Working knowledge of computers and related software is required,
including instant messaging. Must demonstrate skills in
interpersonal communication and relationships. Ability to
prioritize and respond to customer communications via multiple
channels including phone and email. Accurate abilities in English
grammar and math required. Individual must be able to adhere to
strict rules of confidentiality.
OTHER KEY SUCCESS ATTRIBUTES:
Customer service experience. Call center experience. Positive and
effective customer-service orientation along with problem-solving
and conflict management skills. Organizational and time management
skills. Knowledge of correct office protocol and professionalism in
a business environment. Knowledge of trade shows and/or the fashion
industry is preferred.