Company: MANPOWER GROUP
Posted on: December 2, 2019
ACCOUNTING CLERK, Superior, WIA highly respected firm in Superior,
WI has an Accounting Associate project available. The working hours
are 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Some overtime will be
required. The pay is $16 - $18 per hour depending on experience.Job
- Providing research, analysis, coordination and processing of
routine accounting work.
- Creating, developing, and analyzing reports/spreadsheets.
- Providing information, assistance, and training to others.
- Completing special projects as assigned.
- Reconciling accounts, auditing documents for accuracy, running
reports and handling purchase requisitions.Desired Qualifications:
- High School plus a two-year vocational certificate in
accounting or equivalent.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Demonstrates a team spirit.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Strong communication, time management and organizational
skills.Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more
information? Contact our recruiters at 218-727-8891We love
referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also,
check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to
prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at
www.manpower.com/mypath.ManpowerGroup is committed to providing
equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work
environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its
subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all
employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color,
national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected
veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable
Keywords: MANPOWER GROUP, Duluth , Accounting Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Duluth, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!